Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

A Happy Birthday Card and still unpacking my craft room...

So I spent 12 hours in my craft room yesterday.  Looking at what I did in those 12 hours I'm not sure if I was that productive.  I would of been better if I could make up my mind where I wanted things.  Things started in one place then moved to a different place and ended up in another place.  I think that deciding where things go is what takes up so much time.  In the middle of it all I ended up twisting or pulling something in my back after moving some boxes around.  So I have been really slow moving like turtle slow. lol  So naturally I decided to sit down to rest my back and get in some creative time.  Here is a card that I created...  I really love the colors.

  products used:
The Paper Studio Pattern Papers (pink, blue and floral cream)
K12 Studio Stamps (dress form and happy birthday)
I am Roses (all flowers)
Cherry Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish and Mini Fanciful Flourish Die
Tim Holtz Ink (brushed corduroy)
Archival Ink (jet black)
KinderStampO Doily

Here are some close ups and how it started...




Here are a couple photos of my scrap room that I worked on today...








All the Halloween stamps are on my desk waiting to be stamped...

Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog today... I will be back tomorrow with another project.  Till then... Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

What a sweet card! I need time to clean up/organize my disaster zone. LOL! Great card - very girly :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a pretty card with the layered banners! Your room looks great!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great card, love the colors :)

Madeline said...

Beautiful card. LOVE the peek at your room!

Unknown said...

your craft looks so cool! i only have a little space. super card! TFS