Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Purple Cow's New Wind it tool...

I love creating my own embellishments to add to my projects so when I received the Wind It from Purple Cows I was thrilled. Not to mention that I have had a stock of wire that has just been sitting in my craft room for many years waiting to be created into wonderful embellishments.

The Wind It is an amazing Wire winding template.  With four different templates totaling 10 different unique designs to chose from.

To start you first insert your wire into the small hole of the design you are working with. Wind your wire around the guides following the design.  Once your done simply snip your wire and remove your finished embellishment and adhere it to your project. It really is that easy.

Here is a card I created with a wire embellishment that was created on the Wind It.

Products used:
Purple Cows Wind It tool
Craft wire
Kraft Cardstock
DCWV Stack

Thanks for looking and I will be back soon with another project... Till then.. Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, I love the houndstooth plaid paper!! That tool sound really neat, I haven't heard of it yet. :)

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card, Elisa! Love what you did with the tool.. very cool!

Tracy said...

Your card is stunning.
You know I think I have this tool. Thanks for reminding me about it and for showing me a new use for this :)

Linda Beeson said...

The wire piece is a cute accent, nice!