Pages

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Finally back in the swing of things...

Wow it has been a few weeks since I last posted and I feel so bad but sometimes life just gets in the way.  Now that things have settled down I am finally back in my scrap room and creating like crazy... 

I have been creating with the amazing new products from Authentique.  I just love the name. The papers are to die for and I love that it's a nice thick paper.  The other thing I love is all the collections can mix and match.  Here is one of the cards I created...

products used:
Authentique Pattern Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Authentique Die Cuts
May Arts lace
Queen and Company Pearls
Flowers (Michaels)
Paper Trey Ink button
Hemptique Hemp Twine

Thanks for looking and I will be back tomorrow with another project.  Till then.. Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

No comments: