I used 2 of my favorite Clear Scraps Items
Christmas Ornament & Slides
I also wanted to go out of the norm and do a card that didn't use Traditional Colors
So what do ya think???
- I embossed both pieces with my embossing folders
- I then removed the clear coating
- I used StazOn (it's my go to ink and trusted in for Acrylic) Black and Metallic gold and inked the back of my pieces
- On the Black frame I also used Viva Pearl White to embellish my embossed dots
- On the Ornament I inked the embossed image with StazOn Metallic Copper then embellished it with Glitter
- Cardstock is Core'dinations
- Ribbon is May Arts
Now your on your way to the one and only quirky and funky Pinky. She is a good friend and oh so talented.
Be sure to leave a comment on all the blogs for a chance at an amazing prize.
What is that prize you might be wondering...
It's a pick your own prize package worth $20-$25
I know what I would pick do you???
Thanks for stopping by and once again your on your way to Pinky's Blog